Please read the following carefully.
What personal information do we collect
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your email address or other details to help you with your experience.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
When and where do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
Provide us with feedback on our products or services
How we use your information?
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better serve you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email)
We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
We will never give out your email address or any other details unless it is used for our internal business purposes or research only with the objective to process your orders and to serve you better.
We will not sell your information to any third parties.
We will maintain security of our systems and information: Your information is safe with us and even our employees cannot access it unless it is needed to serve you.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
When you join the Paloqueth email newsletter, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link that is at the bottom of every message that we send. Or you can send a message to our customer service department and we will unsubscribe your account.
Can change your personal information:
• By emailing us
• By chatting with us or by sending us a support ticket