Koopman HDMI Extender by Single Cat5e/6/7 with Remote IR Control
Koopman HDMI Extender over ethernet – 96 feet will allow you to transmit 1080p @60Hz HDMI Video and high quality digital audio over cost effective CAT5e/6 cable, while providing a quality and totally lossless signal without costing an arm and a leg compatible with all HDMI compliant devices.
Why Choose Koopman HDMI to Ethernet Extender?
1. Long Distance Transmission – This HDMI extender supports uncompressed signal up to 60m Using Cat5e/Cat6/Cat7 Cable with a Lossless Transmission.
2. A local loop out on the Transmitter – This hdmi to cat5 converter allows a secondary display to be hooked up at the source, as well as double output on the receiver, works as a HDMI Splitter.
3. Remote IR Control – It has a Bi-directional Infra Red (IR) and pass-through so you can use the remote control from a great distance pointing directly towards a transmitter unit.
4. Digital Audio Pass Through – Support high quality DTS – HD/Dolby-true HD/DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD audio output.
5. Support 3D video – This HDMI Extender is fully compatible with 3D content
Operating and Connecting：
1.Connect one HDMI cable between source device and TX Extender, the max cable distance is 10 meters
2.Connect one HDMI cable between display device and RX Extender, the max cable distance is 15 meters
3.Connect TX and FRX Extender via single cat 5E/ 6 cable , the max distance is 60 meters.
4.Pls insert the IR RX cables and IR TX cables into the ports of IR RX and IR TX on Transmitter and
5.Connect 5V power supply to the TX and RX.
6.LED indicator light
TX LED indicator light: When there is no signal input, it turns blue; When there is signal input, it turns red.
RX LED indicator light: When there is no signal input, it turns blue; When there is signal input, it turns red.
TX HDMI Extender x 1pcs
RX HDMI Extender x 1pcs
DC 5V Power adapter x 2pcs
IR cable x 1pair
User Manual x 1pcs